Monday, July 6, 2009

i think i may have made someone cry today

The nice part of me feels really bad cuz I hate seeing people cry, especially when I'm the cause. But the other part of me, the boss part, knows it needed to happen and feels that it was done it the best possible way.

I wasn't rude but I also didn't hide how upset I was that such a huge mistake had been made. It should never have happened in the first place. She knows better. I certainly didn't hide the fact that she should have known better, especially since she has been talked to about it before. I told her in absolute sincerity of the many ramifications that could occur because of this issue and why it's against company policy to do exactly what she did.

I probably could have been a little more compassionate but there comes a time when you have to throw away the nice guy attitude and kick some sense into people. Unfortunately, there's really no way to do that with out coming across as a total B&^$%. It sucks. Believe me. I hate being having to be like this cuz it's so not me.

I hate my job on days like this.

0 comments: