Wednesday, December 2, 2009

can you blame me?

So I'm a little pissed right now. My friend and I were planning going to China next year so she can meet her online BF of three years. I am a pretty protective person when it comes to my friends and family and I wanted to make sure that she didn't get hurt or ya know sold into some sex slavery thing. I've been really, really, really excited about going. I mean come on, it's friggin' CHINA!! I love to travel and just the thought of actually going to a different country and going sightseeing and experiencing another culture was insaneley exciting to me.

Not 20 minutes ago via facebook I found out that evidently we're not going to China anymore. Hmmm.... nobody told me about this! I was seriously contemplating not going on some of my other trips next year just so I could make sure I had enough money for China. Don't get me wrong, if we're not going because she broke up with her BF that's fine. Not a big deal. The thing that makes me so pissed is that she never told me anything. Nothing. At all. I had to find it out from facebook.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

0 comments: