Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Peeta Mellark is my new fake boyfriend

Oh hey there bloggy world!
It is I, your favoritest blogger in the world!!!!!
..... or whatever.
Yes, yes, I have been MIA forever and a half!
I have no good excuses other than being lazy, forgetful and lazy.
meh.

Anywho, how was your weekend?
Probably not nearly as lovely as mine unless it was spent watching this:

and sleeping in this:

with this:

Talk about a perfect weekend.
Just me and Peeta Mellark's mesmerizing brown eyes
 making me weak in the knees 
and my lovely bed and snuggle buddy. 
Oh, and maybe a few hundred screaming fan girls.

I may or may not have seen 
The Hunger Games three times in two days. 
I may or may not be thinking about how many times I can fit it in 
this weekend with conference and everything.
Don't judge me.
:0)



This lovely lady has summed up my feelings about the movie far better than I ever could. 
Read it. It will make you cry, but in a good, slightly fan girly way :)

Life is good people.

0 comments: