1. I am terrified of heights. Not just scared but terrified. I went rock climbing at Dick's sports one time and got about 5 feet off the ground before I started freaking out and had to come back down.
2. I like to change my hair color often. I've had blonde hair, red hair, black hair, brown hair, pink hair, and a combo of black, red and blonde.
3. My family means the world to me.
4. My ideal career is a professional student. That way I could learn everything I wanted to know about anything that interests me and still get paid.
5. If for some reason I had to go into hiding I think I'd change my name to either Leery MacGregor or Ashe DeGarre.
6. I've been an extra in three Disney movies and can be seen twice in The Luck of the Irish.
7. Men are supposed to be hairy so please stop shaving your legs, forearms and chests – it’s not cool. The only time you should opt for hair removal is if you have a hairy back.
8. I hate shaving my legs. Once I had become so frustrated with the whole process that I shaved one leg but not the other.
9. I like movies that don’t end happily – they’re more realistic.
10. I have a really hard time trusting people and am therefore very guarded. Only a select few actually know the real me- what makes me tick, my thoughts, my worries, etc.
11. I am truly grateful for my mom and the examples she has set for me, both good and bad. She is my best friend.
12. I have a little brother named Matthew that I haven’t seen since he was a few days old. I’d like to meet him some day but that would probably mean having to see my father as well and that’s something I’m not interested in.
13. I am grateful that we have writers such as J.R.R. Tolkein, J.K. Rowling, Stephenie Meyer, George R.R. Martin, Lynn Abbey, Patricia A. McKillip, Patricia Brigs and so many more who bring to life characters and worlds that we all love and wish we were a part of.
14. I am a big believer in taking personal time between relationships to get reacquainted with the new you. All experiences and people change us in some way. When a relationship ends you’re a different person than when it started and I think taking time to find out who you are now as a person before dating again is very important.
15. I still feel like I am partly to blame for my brother’s death. I know I’m not but I still feel like it.
16. Sitting in perfect silence with someone without feeling awkward is wonderful.
17. Toilet time is personal time. Do not under any circumstances use the toilet when someone else is in the bathroom getting ready. The only exception to this is if the person is in the shower - unless you make a stinky.
18. I am sad that everything is so impersonal now, especially correspondence. I wish hand written letters were still the norm. I love reading letters that were written from years ago. They’re more personal and have the depth of history that emails will never have.
19. I was 19 when I got my first cell phone.
20. I want to learn French, Finnish, Russian, Gaelic and Latin. I’ve never wanted to learn Spanish for some reason.
21. I hate Opera. I went to see Madame Butterfly for my last birthday and it was about as lame as lame can be. The music was pretty but the dialogue was horrendous and the actors were like wooden stick figures going from mark to mark.
22. My one goal in life is to be happy.
23. I prefer rainy/cloudy days to sunny days.
24. I like my steak rare almost to the point you can still hear it mooing.
25. I love the freckles on my niece’s nose and the way my nephew’s eyes almost disappear when he grins.