Monday, April 6, 2009

sorority life - REALLY!?!?!?!?!?

A few weeks ago one of my co-workers talked me into joining Sorority Life on facebook. I was a little hesitant about it since I'm not really into shopping and name brand stuff but it was a super boring day at the office so I joined. It's.. interesting. I mainly just like playing the games on it and seeing my bank account gain more and more mulah since I know I'll probably never have that much cash in real life ((I think i have like $650,000 now!!! wootwoot))). Anywho, last week this girl tried to attack me and lost twice so she slapped me like 7 times (wtf!?!) I put her on a burn list to see what it would actually do and because I can't believe she slapped me 7 times. Well now she puts me on her burn list everyday so other people can attack me to the point where I lose all my confidence and some other point thingies. Anyway, it kinda bugs me that she's taking it so personally, especially since I really only like to put money into my bank account and play the bejeweled type game.So.... I think I might quit it and just play bejeweled.

Also, I didn't brush my hair today.

*loveyabye*

0 comments: