Ima thinkin' about....
* Dying my hair back to blonde. I'm kinda sick of it right now. It is however very possible that the fact that I have major root growth is the cause of my sickness... very possible indeed.
(please disregard my stoned look, I was really, REALLY tired)
* I finished my taxes today. Yes you can and should be jealous. Bahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Just joshin'. I'm getting some moneys back which is exciting. I am thinking I may give some of it to my brother. It feels right. I'm not sure if he would accept it though. Perhaps I should do it anonymously?
* I need to buy some socks. My feet are fuh-reezing! Which reminds me, I really wish I could wear toe socks. They look SO comfy! Sadly, I have weird feet, well toes, but weird feet too. Did you know that my grandpa once spent 15 minutes making fun of my toes? No lie! He said that the rest of my freakish toes gang up on the baby one and bit it in half! I should post a pic of them sometime so ya'll can be grossed out
* I had a day dream today where Mr. Handsome walks into the break room while I am preparing one of my delicious sandwiches. He comments on how delicious said sandwich looks so I offer him half of it. He accepts (after a little convincing) and then he and
I sit down at the table. He exclaims that it is the most amazing sandwich he has ever had and then declares his undying love for me.
* I want a dog. A lot. Like a whole lot.
* I'm going to be a quarter of a century this year. And I won't be even remotely close to being done with school. That scares me. My BIO class scares me too. I need to get a B. The average grade is a C-. Scary? Yes.
* I really wanna see this movie. It's a book in the series that I mentioned a while back.
* I own a Ravenclaw tie. What? You don't know what Ravenclaw is? Pffft, you are so not allowed to read my blog anymore. Leave. Now. Seriously dude.
Ravenclaw is one of the four houses of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. One of the best Ravenclaws would be Luna Lovegood. Yeah, she is awesome like a blossom. Dandy like candy. I named one of my snakes after her. She was a very cute snake. I miss her muchos. Anywho, I own this tie and I am trying to find ways to work it into my everyday wardrobe. Haven't really come up with anything yet but one day, it will happen and I will take a pic of it and post it on my blog :0)
Ooo, speaking of HP, I once wrote a discussion essay about how the first Harry Potter book/movie relates to social groups and resocialization. It was pretty darn good if I say so myself.